Canoe (2 people) $50 tax included
3rd Person age 13 & up $10 tax included
3rd Person age 6-12 $5 tax included
3rd Person age 5 & under Free
Kayak (1 person) $30 tax included
Raft $15 tax included
Canoe $25 tax included
Kayak $15 tax included
10% discount: Military & 1st Responders (Fire, Police, EMT) with ID
Group Rates: 10% off rental for groups of 15 or more
(No tax, Porta-potties on site)
Per Site $10 no utilities available
6-person tent $15
Boondock Camping $15
- Pitching of tents is permitted only at designated, numbered campsites. There is a limit of 6 persons per campsite.
- Digging or leveling of the ground at any campsite is prohibited.
- All campfires must be contained within either the fire ring at select campsites, or your own small, metal, portable grill. All fires must be completely extinguished before going to sleep or before leaving the campsite, either for the day or for the end of your stay. Do not leave campfires unattended at any time. Campers are responsible for keeping campfire under control. Fires may be limited or prohibited at certain times due to dry weather.
- Camping equipment must be completely removed and campsites clean/free of all trash and debris before departure.
- Pets are allowed but must be on a leash at ALL times. Please be considerate of your neighbors, as well as future campers, by cleaning up after your pet.
- Alcohol consumption is allowed only at your campsite. However, please be advised that loud, rowdy behavior, or disturbance to other campers, will not be tolerated & you will be asked to leave the property. ABSOLUTELY NO UNDERAGE DRINKING ALLOWED. NO GLASS BOTTLES/CONTAINERS ALLOWED.
- Campers may use the picnic pavilion during their stay. Please keep area free from all litter. Trash cans are provided. The pavilion is available on a 1st come, 1st served basis. ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION IS ALLOWED AT THE PAVILION.
Quiet shall be maintained in all campground areas as follows:
- Friday & Saturday nights – 11:00pm to 6:00 am
- Sunday – Thursday nights – 10:00pm to 6:00 am
Each group must fill out a liability wavier accounting for each person prior to their appointment. Below is a printable form you can fill out and bring with you to save time!
Shuttle Service Information
Canoe and Kayak Information